I am vice president and co-founder of Keystone Wealth Management an independent financial services firm. Here is my timeline…
In 1999 I graduated with a BA in Government and Politics from the University of Maryland, College Park. After college I spent a couple years skiing and bartending at Squaw Valley in Lake Tahoe, Ca.
I’ve been providing financial advice since January 2002.
In 2006 my father Bob and I left a Wall Street firm and joined the independent side of the investment world, forming Keystone Wealth Management LLC. We specialize in Retirement planning and investments that generate income for individuals and business owners.
In 2008 I married the one and only Annie Leib and in 2009 we had a son named Sam, who is the man!
In 2010 I passed the ridiculously difficult Certified Financial Planner™ exam, earning the right to use the CFP® mark- the recognized standard of excellence for personal financial planning.
In 2011 I earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® professional designation from fi360.
I support the following community organizations:
- I’m a board member for Project Twenty1, a non-profit film festival and competition and arts organization.
- I’m a member of the Rennaissance Group’s Power Hour committee
- I’m a member of the Business Volunteers for the Arts
- The Jewish federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Member of the Financial Services Institute
you can check out more here, here, here and here: